DVD to iTunes Converter Suite is a free trial software application from the Video Tools subcategory, part of the Audio & Multimedia category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2008-05-18. The program can be installed on Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Mac OS.
DVD to iTunes Converter Suite is the easiest-to-use and fastest DVD and Video to iTunes converter software for Apple iPhone, iPod touch/classic/video/nano, Apple TV on the market. It can convert almost all kinds of DVDs and videos to iTunes format. It is also a powerful Video to iTunes converter due to the conversion speed is far faster than real-time. You will enjoy your favorite Videos on your iPhone, iPod touch/classic/video/nano, Apple TV. Now you can get this Video to iTunes Converter at a very competitive price!
1. Support Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2003, NT, 2000, Mac OS, etc.
2. Convert DVDs and any videos to iTunes (MP4, H264, MP3);
3. Various kinds of video crop mode. eg. 16:9, 4:3, full screen; Various kinds of video resize mode, eg. "Keep aspect ratio" and "stretch to fix screen".
4. Support customize output video file size and video quality.
5. Provide flexible output profiles, user can easily customize the video properties.
6. Support DVD and Video to MP3 audio conversion; Support Dolby, DTS Surround audio track.
DVD to iTunes Converter Suite (version 4.10.2008.205) has a file size of 5.57 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 166 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.